Friday 1 August 2008

Freckley Libraries

I know it's another one not on a Thursday, but then it's not called 'Things I Love Thursday' anymore so I'll do what I ruddy well like. Also, my week's being a bit backwards so I got a bit confused. I think it's Friday today...
Libraries - As I said before, I've been looking at lots of pictures of libraries lately. I just like the aesthetic I suppose. I also love doors and lamp posts (but only nice old ones... so I'm not completely sad) and have been known to snap a few photos of them on my camera phone once or twice. L-O-S-E-R.

5ives - Not to be confused with the 90s boyband 5ive, '5ives' is a website/blog-type-thing run by a blokie called Merlin Mann. He basically writes lists of '5 Things', but he's an incredibly witty and funny man. You know how much I love lists.

Sylvia Plath - I watched Sylvia last night and it was just as good as the first time I watched it! Her poetry makes a lot more sense now I've seen this film, it's sort of like the dots are connected.

Late Nights - I'm an idiot. Every morning I wake up and tell myself tonight I'll get a proper night's sleep. It never happens. For some stupid reason I just don't go to bed when I should. I'm pretty sure it's a teenage thing.

The Sun - Makes me go all freckley! Naaaaaay!! Damn my Scottish skin.

Godamn - I can't think of another nay... again... I suppose that mean's I'm too optimistic, right? Or maybe just forgetful - yeah that's probably it.

No comments: