Monday 25 August 2008

Elvis Costello

He’s been on tenterhooks, ending in dirty looks, listening to the muzak thinking ‘bout this and that, but today… it’s his birthday! By the way, he’s 54 if I’ve done my maths correctly (so probably not).


Who?
Declan Patrick MacManus a.k.a Elvis Costello.

When?
He was born on the 25th of August 1954. Which is cool, because he’s 54 and he was born in ’54… I think that’s cool anyway. He was mostly around and about in the 70s and 80s, but I’m pretty sure he’s still live and bitchin’.

Where?
He was born in Paddington, London and then went all over the shop.

What?
He started his band ‘The Attractions’ in the 70s, shagged Bebe Buell (who didn’t?!), and produced several very cool albums, including The Special’s first album. For some reason he also apparently appeared in ‘Two and a Half Men’ in 2004 if you’re interested. Oh, and he’s got cool ankles, and if you don’t believe me, watch this video:

No comments: