Thursday 21 August 2008

Nigel's Birthday

Without further a shrew, here my dears is this week's yays & nays...

Y&N Spinoffs - This person has, and this person has plans to do their own versions of Yays & Nays... which is fine by me because I stole the concept in the first place. Imitation is the queerest form of Tony Slattery, as they say. Hoorah!

Britain - We're doing so ruddy well in the Olympics! We rule! Rule Britannia!

Finger Painting - We did some finger painting today! It was very fun indeed. I painted a unicorn called Nigel, because it's his birthday.

R.I.P Angus - Angus the fish is dead. Sad times. He was buried in a box full of his favourite things: a pea, some fish food, a pebble and some water from his tank.

Photoshop - I tried to download photoshop the other day, but for some stupid reason it wouldn't work on my laptop. To make matters worse there's now hardly any room left of my laptop so I'm going to have to go around deleting things.

Change - I don't like it. Not lots of change, and not all at once. Not fun.

No comments: