Thursday 7 August 2008

Elton the Stressed Mermaid

Yes! Actually on a Thursday this time! Woop it up you slaaags!

Billy Joel & Elton John - You know, I realised how sad I am the other night when I was having a whale of a time cleaning the kitchen listening to 'River of Dreams'. 'Crocodile Rock' is now on my 'walking to work' playlist. I need to get out more.

Driving - I'm re-starting driving lessons after being so close to passing last time. I really hope it works out ok this time. I missed driving. I love driving, and I'm good at it - just give me a freaking licence!

Disney Songs - Sarah and I have just been watching some lovely Disney songs on YouTube. My favourite film would have to be Aladdin, or Beauty and the Beast. The songs in The Little Mermaid are pretty bitchin' though.
Work Stress - My job gets more and more stressful by the day, and it's giving me headaches. I'm disinclined to call them 'migranes' but they are really horrible, and ridiculously frequent.

Unecessarily Complex Vocabulary - You know what I mean... those incredibly annoying and pompous people who use unecessarily long/complex words in everyday language just because they think it makes them sound more intelligent. I've got news for you, twats - there's something called colloquialism. Stop talking like that - it makes you sound like a dickhead... so shut the fuck up.

"Yeah, No" - What?! Either 'yeah' or 'no' - not both. Decide.

No comments: