Thursday 28 August 2008

Animals Neigh

Yays and Nays returns...with a vague animal theme this week. I didn't notice it until after, but there we go.
Yays - Being happy and having things which make you say 'Yays' is enough to make me say 'Yays!'

Zoo - We went to the zoo the other day! It was amazing! It was like being a kid again only I was more able to appreciate and understand it all! Woop! Loved the tiger and the giraffes... oh, and the little monkeys! Oh and the lemurs too!

Essays
- I've just written a fair bit of an essay today. Not my essay, but an essay none the less. I'm glad to say I survived it without my brain exploding having not written one for about 2 years, and I am also glad to say that I can still write a load of rubbish that makes very little sense.
Neighs - I don't really like horses. Never been a horsey person. Don't judge me, I'm not Camilla Shitting Parker Bastard Bowles!

Lady Times - Each one more excruciating than the last.

Rain in August - It's not big, it's not clever, and it certainly isn't seasonal!

No comments: