Tuesday 11 May 2010

Top 9 'Madchester'

I was listening to What's the Story (Morning Glory) the other day... what? It's a good album! Anyway, and I remembered that actually, Oasis are a bunch of wankers, but the whole Madchester thing made a lot of damn good music about 10 good songs. So, here are some of my favourites they are. Mad fer it.

1. The Stone Roses - Fools Gold



2. Inspiral Carpets - Saturn 5



3. The Mock Turtles - Can You Dig It?



4. EMF - Unbelievable



5. James - Sit Down



6. The Charlatans - The Only One I Know



8. Oasis - Whatever



9. James - She's A Star



Oh! And Fuck you EMI for not letting me put any Blur on here! Even though they're not technically Madchester, they're Britpop but you know, it would have been nice! I hope you're happy! That's why it stops at 9 by the way.

No comments: