Monday 24 May 2010

10 Songs For The Queen To Sing

By popular request of the popular Miss Emily Mews, here are my top 10 songs that I want the Queen to sing.

1. Killer Queen - Queen



Of course. Murderous rampage music video optional, but preferred.

2. Don’t Bo Breaking My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee



A duet with Prince Phillip, of course. Tartan suit and dungarees not optional.

3. Love game - Lady Gaga



Hearing the Queen say the words 'disco stick' would, I believe, make my life complete.

4. Dancing Queen - Abba



"One can dance, one can jive."

5. Smack My Bitch Up



I just think it would be hilarious.

6. Victoria - The Kinks



Big up ya nan!

7. Dickhead - Kate Nash



Sung to David Cameron, possibly?

8. Half In Love With Elizabeth - Mystery Jets



She's already in the music video, so she obviously likes the song.

9. God Save The Queen - The Sex Pistols



It had to be on here.

10. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor



She can sing this to Charles on each one of her many birthdays, whilst he sobs into Camilla's bouffant.

No comments: