Thursday 18 September 2008

Would Like To George

Ok, after that slight interval, here it is - what's shitty and what's pretty this week...

George's Car - Oh what a thing of beauty it is, even if it does blow a fuse every now and then. It's almost as gorgeous as the man himself. Oh, and a very honourable mention to the marvellous man (I think he was Gary Numan, I'm not sure) who took the time to help us out and fix George's car. A box of malteasers coming your way, sir!

Halloween - Asda has it's decorations out! How very exciting! I can't wait, we're going to decorate the house all lovely and spooky and give out lots of sweeties! Hoorah! I want to dress up as a pumpkin.

Nice People - Everyone's been really nice to me today, and I don't know why but it's brilliant. Could it be the purple hair? Or the Jonathan Creek-esque duffle coat? Perhaps.

Would Like To Meet - I used to love this programme where they make sad people cool, it was fantastic, however, I've just stayed up until 1.30 watching the re-visited version of it and I don't like it anymore. Possibly a whole different kettle of bloggage to follow. If I remember.

Unemployment - I have now finished work! Eep! Very scary stuff. I'll miss the people so much, and the job. It stressed me out, but I enjoyed it. I'll also miss the building, the routine, and more importantly... the money.

Chavs - I got called a 'gribber' today. Presumably that's some variation of 'gribley'. I suppose the duffle coat did it. Oh well. It was pretty damn funny... educational too, I didn't even know that word existed! They shouted it at me whilst on a bike, so I suppose it was like a 'cycle-by'.

No comments: