Monday 8 September 2008

How To Use Your Computer Without The Internet

... Productively, that is!

(Oh! I think I should mention that the 'd' button on my laptop has for some reason gone a bit dodgy, so if words make no sense for a little while, this may be the cause... or I'm just talking crap again.)

Goshness Goodness me, I hate not having the internet. I may possibly have a phobia of it. How sad. How drole. How very 21st century of me.

Another thing I hate, is when the 'd' button on my keyboard sticks. But enough of that. I also islike being unproductive when I'm in a prouctive mood, because when I'm on a roll, I'm on a mother'ucking roll, kapiche?!

So, here's a list I compiled to keep the mother'ucker rolling:

1. Blog - In word, that is, then post it later when I'm too busy being lazy to write anything.

2. Listen - To music or podcasts that you haven't had time to listen to since you downloaded them. Why not, I say!

3. Scan - Your computer for viruses. I don't like how it slows my laptop down when the anti-virus doo-dah runs.

4. Tidy - Your files. There's a lot of shee on there you don't need, I'm guessing.

5. Update - Your CV! It probably needs doing.

Now, let's all pray the internet never breaks again.

No comments: