Tuesday 9 September 2008

Happy Sophie Day

As George said in this blog, today was apparently 'Happy Sophie Day!'

This meant that my lovely, lovely friends did lots of lovely, lovely things:
  • Sent flowers to my work
  • Made fairy cakes
  • Made vodka jelly & angel delight
  • Blew up balloons (featuring some wonderful choice phrases)
  • Bought me a smelly glitter bath thingy from Lush which smells gorgeous (it's currently in my sock drawer, smelling nice)
  • Watched Enchanted with Kirstage
And probably lots of other things I've forgotten! Thank you very very much for a lovely day!

I can't promise I won't be very upset in the near future, but I'll feel a lot better knowing I've got such amazing friends.

I hope you'll never need cheering up in the future, but if you do I'll be there with the balloons, vodka jelly and glittery soap at hand... which sounds like a pretty bizarre night in, if you ask me.

No comments: