Wednesday 24 September 2008

How To Rock A Pocket Square

Yes, I have decided to bring back pocket squares... honestly, all the 'trendy' kids will be wearing them soon... yeah, really groovy!

One day, it may even be possible that it is necessary for every household, or even every room to have it's very own pocket square holder! (pictured) Oh yes, the epitome of class.

Since I am neither a man, nor a professional pocket square-folder (I'd say I was more a novice) I shall leave the explanation to the marvellous people at 'artofmanliness.com' (fantastic website by the way, even if you're not a man) that wrote this how-to:

How To Correctly and Easily Fold A Pocket Square


Good stuff.

I like how it gives you different options of ways of wearing it, just incase you're feeling a little saucy one day and decide to try the 'Puff fold'.

Risque, dare I say! Happy folding... you devilish old cads, you.

No comments: