Friday 5 September 2008

Mrs Jonathan Van Tyres

I would like to point out that I thought I has scheduled this to be posted yesterday, because I would have been in London. Except that I accidentally put it as a draft instead... so it didn't post... so I may appear a tad late, but in fact I was early! Yep!

London - We went to London yesterday! Hooray! We saw mucho amazing things... we also went to the Natural History Museum and saw lots of dinosaurs (...skeletons).

Mrs Robinson - Jesus loves her more than she will know. Who wouldn't?

Jonathan Creek - Probably one of the best TV shows in the universe ever. Do do do do do do do do do dodododododo do do do... (that was the theme tune...) If I were a man, I'd aspire to be Jonathan Creek, most definitely.


Loud Laughing - That is to say, loud and/or sudden laughing that seems unjustified. Usually hear when people want to prove they have understood a slightly intellectual joke. Morons.

Flat Tyres - Not good for cycling in the morning, or any time of day for that matter. Not good at all.

End Of Summer - Summer is officially over. It's autumnal weather, which I would love if all my shoes didn't have holes in. The worst part of it all is people going back from whence they came... or whence they're sodding off to... sad times.

No comments: