Monday 1 September 2008

Bag Lady

People often comment on the size of my bag. It's pretty big... and no, I'm not compensating for being short. Although actually thinking about it, maybe the perspective of the bag makes my boobs look bigger. Marvellous!

Anyway! I carry a huge bag everywhere with me - mainly because I feel the need to carry a lot of stuff with me all the time, or just in case I find more things to put in there.

So, without further a shoe, I present to you the staple contents of my handbag:



  • My purse (it's a big grown up one!)
  • A book/several books/a notebook
  • An umbrella
  • Lipstick
  • A compact mirror
  • A pen
  • Hair clips
  • A nail file
  • My phone
  • A headband
  • My keys
  • My sunglasses
  • Nail varnish
  • Tissues (let's assume they're camouflaged into the background)
Of course they're not in as good condition as these things, my bag gets thrown and bashed about all over the place, it's the main reason I don't keep a dog in there. That and the dog poo.

I'd like to point out the David Bowie badges which are on my bag. They make me happy. I've also got a Beatles one and a Lou Reed one which were given to me by the beautiful Fergus and Cissy, respectively. Black and white badges very much for the win, I'd say.

So there we go, you've seen in my bag... you nosey bastards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My car radio is in there too somewhere!