Thursday 3 July 2008

Yays & Nays

'Things I Love Thursday' has had a re-jig. This is mainly because not only are there lots of things I like, but there are also an equal amount of things I don't really like and also things I sort of like, but generally feel pretty apathetic about. Hence, I introduce... Yays & Nays!Time - Oh yes, as I said, I started working part-time as of yesterday. Today was my first full day off oh it was lovely, thank you for asking! I'm loving the idea of having more time to have a life. Maybe now I can get some ruddy reading done!

Chocolate Cake - On a similar vein to the brownies I mentioned last time. I've got big plans in terms of chocolate-cake-making. Just call me a fakey cake maker.

Mighty Boosh Festival - We're off there this Saturday, and it's all very exciting!! News to follow!!

Negativity - Ok, so it's a bit of a contradiction but first and only time I promise. I don't like having to think about things that I don't like. I've got enough things I don't like I just can't remember them... so maybe instead of Negativity this one should be 'My Crap Memory'.

Money - It makes me ridiculously angry that something like money can cause so much stress and harm that it does. An even more annoying thing about it is that it would probably be even worse without it. What a load of balls.

People Walking - Ok, I've thought about this one as you can tell... I do a lot of walking to and from places where there are a lot of people, and I absolutely can't stand people walking slowly infront of me. I think there should be assigned fast and slow lanes on pavements just like on roads, and people should cary horns with them for when people are in their way. For the people that have their headphones up too loud to hear such horns, it should be common practice to rugby tackle them.

No comments: