Wednesday 2 July 2008

Cretinous Disarray

I had my last day before I start working part-time today.

It was really weird.

It sounds bizarre, but I didn't want to leave! It made me really uneasy to think that the work would be going on when I wasn't there. I have decided that on my return, one of the following three things will have happened:
  • The whole place will be in disarray
  • The whole place won't be in disarray
  • The whole place might be slightly more in disarray than if I'd been there, but not really very much and I'll have an average amount of work when I return.
I'm banking on the last one to be honest. To be honest they shouldn't have put a temp who's been there for 5 months in charge of a department. I have a lady on my team who I've had to train and re-train a grand total of 3 times because she's such an incredible cretin... and she still does the work wrong... so I just re-do it after she's gone... oh well, she's quite nice really.

Apart from that I shouldn't be worrying or wishing I was elsewhere. I've been waiting to have more free time since I started working there. I'm very grateful indeed.

Let the good times roll, as they say.

No comments: