Monday 21 July 2008

Am I A Fridge?

The amount of speculation in the past as to whether or not I am a fridge, or indeed a tranny is quite shocking. I can confirm that I would be a tranny, were I male. I am not male, however, and so the only question left to ask is: am I a fridge?

Let's look at the facts, shall we?

Ways in which I am similar to a fridge:
  • I am white
  • I can store large amounts of food

Ways in which I am not similar to a fridge:
  • I don't have corners
  • I am not cool
  • I don't have a warranty
  • I'm not silent
  • I can't make ice
  • I don't have fridge magnets stuck to me (as far as I'm aware)
In the grand scheme of things, I conclude from these lists that I'm probably not a fridge.

There we have it: Sophie = not a fridge... or a tranny... unfortunately.

No comments: