Thursday 10 July 2008

Festival Bloggage-ness

Oh yes, it's back.

People - I've been spending a bit more time with some of my favourite people lately. I think it's because I'm working less, but whatever it is it's fantastic and I hope it carries on.

The Mighty Boosh - Oh yes, this is not the last you'll hear about how marvellous The Mighty Boosh are! Part two of the Festival bloggage-ness is still to come!

Robots In Disguise - Yes, sort of related to Mighty Boosh but then also not. Hooray for them and they're lovely new album. Have a slice Robot pie (featuring Noel Fielding for those who care) :



Reading Whilst Walking - I see people doing this to and from work. Why?! It's impossible to read a book whilst walking because you're moving around too much - if it was possible I'm sure a lot more people would be doing it! These people are just doing it to look 'intellectual' and, quite frankly, I think they should just fuck right off.

Big Brother - Is it just me, or did their green make-up for the river dance task make them all look like Old Gregg? But then again, Lisa looks like that most of the time anyway.

Stealing - Stealing isn't nice. It's not big, and it's not clever. Don't steal things. Or else.

No comments: