Saturday 19 July 2008

New Hair!

I've just got back from having my hair cut! Yays! I've needed a haircut for ages, and inevitably I've gone back to the fringe which I've had ever since I was 2.

For the millionth time, I've had a fringe cut in. It looks nice, I like having a fringe; I feel weird without one, but I know I will get annoyed with it when it gets in my eyes or when it's greasy all the time.

I also got my ridiculously thick hair cut with the razor and my layers made a little shorter. Hairdressers always get annoyed because I've got so much hair it takes about twice the time it normally would: I've had the equivilent of another person's head of hair taken off with a razor and it still looks pretty much the same.

But enough hair and more about chair - I'm just off to fix a really lovely old chair that George stole for me, (some neighbours were throwing it out) the seat's broken through but I think I can make it look nice again... I might give it a fringe... we shall see.

No comments: