Friday 25 July 2008

The Rocky Horror Pedant Show

I know it's after midnight but I haven't gone to bed yet so it counts as the same day... let's not be pedantic now!

Neighbours - We had some neighbours climb over our fence and talk to us today. It was weird, but they were quite funny and quite drunk. It's nice to meet the neighbours. I just wish they hadn't tried to get in our house.

High Fidelity - We watched it this week (again). Gosh I love that film. Nick Hornby is amazing, I love the way he combines music with writing but with a sense of humour too. Clever man.

Jane Eyre - I've started reading it this week and I'm on chapter 7 so far. Somehow I've managed to go through my entire English education without learning of the storyline, so I don't actually know what happens. All I know is, apparently there's a mad woman in the attic, she's called Bertha, and she's a lovely machine (that last one's possibly not true). Don't tell me how it ends, I'm loving it!

Neighbours - Neighbours... everybody needs good neighbours. Unfortunately, ours invite themselves round when we don't actually know them. They keep asking Sarah for cigarettes and they're just generally quite weird.

PETA
- Oh my goodness I can't even start explaining how much I hate PETA. I think there may have to be a whole separate post about that because I've got a lot to rant about.

Rocky Remakes - They're re-making Rocky Horror. No. I'm sorry. I think not. You can't do that, and I won't let it happen. Bastards.

No comments: