Thursday 17 July 2008

Nihongo Ga Suki Desu!

Here are some more things that have made me say 'yay' and 'nay' this week.


Japanese - I've been using it slightly more than usual lately (so more than never) after forgetting all about the language since college. It's really a beautiful language, I think I should try to keep it up. Same with all my languages really, they're awfully useful.

White Chocolate - Well me and my good friend George have just been eating white chocolate and I must say it was rather scrummy.

Festivals - We saw Robots in Disguise the other day (again) they were amazing! But I seem to remember that they were in last weeks 'Yays & Nays,' so this week I shall just change it to 'Festivals' because it's the undeniably British atmosphere of a festival it definately what makes it so fun and summery (even in the wind and rain).


Rubbish Weather
- Yes, it has been raining far too much lately. Last weekend was rainy and grey, not that it made it rubbish or anything, it's just a lot easier to plan what you're going to wear when it's not sunny and hot one minute and freezing and rainy the next.

Sneezing - Not in any way related to the weather (well, not in my case anyway) but I sneeze far too much. This has been the case for as long as I can remember when all times of year, due to a dust allergy, I have pretty much constant rhinitus. It gets annoying after your 50th sneeze of the morning. Medicine doesn't work. Boo.

Preachy Bands - I love Coldplay, don't get me wrong (in the words of The Pretenders). I don't love their slightly preachy side. What I'm trying to say is: please dont' turn into Bono, Chris Martin - you're far too pretty.

That's all my little love squeezin's!

No comments: