Monday 13 October 2008

Top 10 Flight of the Concords Songs

10. I'm Not Crying



"I’m not upset because you left me this way/ My eyes are just a little sweaty today"

9. A Kiss Is Not A Contract



"Just because you've been exploring my mouth/ Doesn't mean you get to take an expedition further south"

8. Sellotape



"Brown paper, white paper/ Stick it together with tape/ The tape of love"

7. Bret, You've Got It Going On



"Why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?"

6. Albi The Racist Dragon



"What are you doing here, I thought I killed you yesterday! (grumbled Albi quite racistly)"

5. Business Time



"When I’m down to my socks it’s time for business/ That’s why they’re called business socks"

4. Foux Da Fa Fa



"Boeuf!"

3. Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenocerous



"They call me the Hiphopopotamus/ Flows that glow like phosphorous/ Poppin' off the top of this esophagus/ Rockin' this metropolis/ I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal/ Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?"

2. Muther 'Uckers



"The mutha ucka runs a racist uckin' grocery/ The mutha ucka won't sell an apple to a Kiwi"

1. Inner City Pressure



"
Counting coins on the counter of the 7-11,/ From a quarter past six 'til a quarter to seven,/ The manager Bevan starts to abuse me/ Hey man, I just want some Muesli"

No comments: