Friday 3 October 2008

Bearded

I've got a lot of respect for this man. I say respect, what I really mean is a sort of a whimsical intrigue. Brilliant blog idea. Truly inspired.

If I were a man and I had such a fascinating thing as facial hair (no jokes please, girls don't take facial hair jokes well... as any man who has dared to make such a joke will know) I would certainly see what weird and wonderful things I could get it to do or look like. I may consider lightning-bolt sideburns.

I'd like to test how people treated me differently if I had different styles of beards. This is assuming I look like a man in the first place, if I still had a girl's face I would probably not get an accurate response. (Quote: "If I were a man")

Who knows, maybe in the future they'll be making everyone have huge beards as a sort of eco-friendly scheme to help our faces retain heat energy, and beards will be the must-have accessory for 'green' middle class yuppy types ("Oh dear, oh dear, recession - let's shop at Tesco instead of Sainsburys!") male or female, young or old, dog or cat.

Meow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I'd take intrigue over respect any day and I'm really hoping that your predictions don't come true. I really am...