Wednesday 1 October 2008

Oh...!

If I were a skeleton
I'd play tunes on my bones
I'd keep things in my ribcage
And put candles up my nose...

Oh...!

If I were a squishy slug
I'd be slimey and fat
I'd squelch around the garden
And get eaten by the cat...

Oh...!

If I were a monkey
I'd have little monkey hands
I'd hit people with bananas
Until they met with my demands...

Oh...!

If I were a blogger
I'd write a load of shit
I'd make it rhyme, so it sounded nice
And make my friends read it...

Oh...!

Feel free to add some verses of your own*... it's a fun game... it's supposed to be sung and I imagine it would be quite fun to play whilst drunk.


*Excluded: The phrase "Shit on" The words: "Mum" & "Dog"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were a bean,
I'd grow lots and lots,
But If I were Matt Green,
I'd drink lots of shots