Thursday 2 October 2008

Happy Bike Sodomy

Yep...

University - Obviously, I started university this week. How very exciting. I hate to think that I'm a stupid fresher, but I am really, aren't I? Still, at least I'm not rude, which is more than I can say for some of our neighbours. University has been good so far, but then I've only been there three days!

Happy Fergus - It's good to know, because when Fergus is happy, Sophie is happy - it's as simple as that.

Coxing - I possibly may or may not be learning to be a cox with the rowing society. Whether I will or not is another thing, but the possibility is enough. I'm small and can shout loudly when I need to - so I'm pretty much over-qualified. Let's not laugh at the name now children.

Loud Music - Rude bastarding neighbours keep waking us up at all hours playing their shitty, shitty music. It's not big, and it's not clever, and we will call the bloody police. You stupid, childish, selfish bastards.

Bike Woes - My bike is making a weird noise. I think the chain is buggered or something, so whoever has been practicing sodomy on my bike if you could please refrain it would be very much appreciated.

ID - My university ID won't be ready for about 2 weeks, so I can't visit the gorgeous library (you know how sad I am about libraries) or get things for cheapies with my student discount! Boo indeed.

No comments: