Thursday 23 October 2008

Pickley Cobwebs

Thiiiings... can only get betterrrrr... can only get, can only get, can only get better! Now I've written a blooooog...

Pickles - Words can't describe how much I love pickles. It makes me want to cry how yummy they are. I'm currently mourning a sandwich which I just ate. Pickley goodness!

Writing - I wrote my first article for the student newspaper! It was very boring, but they told me what to write so I shall blame them. I am starting an article soon which will be about music or entertainment so that should be much more interesting!

Finished Essay - I finished a 3000 word essay on 'the fragmentation of self' in Jekyll and Hyde... and it's not completely rubbish. I showed my tutor and she said it looks promising. Hoorah! You'll always get praised for using the Oedipus complex as an example... but I think they're all just pervs to be honest.


Cobwebs - There's been a cobweb on my window for about a month now. It's on the outside, so how am I supposed to get rid of it?! Sorry, Spiders are not welcome... especially that weird bloke from Eastenders (or was it Corrie?)

Epilating - Bad times. I'm considering retiring.

Loan - I got my loan, which is a good thing, but now I have to pay it back, which I'd rather not do.

No comments: