Thursday 9 October 2008

Clever French Fridges

A big thankies to my dearest Kirsty, who reminded me to write this while it is still Thursday. Hoorah!

French - Oh yes, I am returning to the language from the land of baguettes, jus d'orange, Jacque Cousteau and various other stereotypically French objects! I'm doing French as part of my degree! Je l'aime!

Misty - The hedgehog. For something with such shitty feet she's very pretty.

Being Clever - University is good times, yes yes.

Illness - I’m ill. It’s rubbish ill because it’s a cold, and not even a big enough cold to warrant any sympathy. It is, however the type of cold which makes you feel fine one minute and then exhausted the next. Also, my nose is creaking. I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to do that. It sounds like a pirate ship but with less cannons.

Reading – I’ve done all the good reading for my course, now I’m left with the dregs that I deliberately left because they don’t particularly interest me. Who knows, they might be great. I’ll have to read them and find out.

Fridge - Our fridge is broken. Not only is this wasting our food which is slowly decomposting in our kitchen, but it's making the kitchen untidy which is even more stressful than having no food. Boo! Boo indeed!

No comments: