Thursday 18 December 2008

Shivering Water Tim Tams

A global theme this week.



Tim Tams - Oh they are yummy little biscuits of wonder.

Family - It's nice to see them, it reminds me why I am how I am sometimes.

Animals - There's lots of nice ones here.

Not shivering - It's still cold here, despite the fact that it should be boiling. It's not as cold as England though, but we have had the fire on every morning and evening.



Flights - I don't mind flying at all, put me on a plane and I'll deal with it for however long. What I can't stand is flying with my brother, who despite having gone on nearly as many flights as me still needs to be reminded that no, he can't take is razor on the plane (why would he need to) and nor can he take his giant aerosol deoderant in hand luggage. Also, lace-up steel-toe boots... not a good idea for wearing through airports.

Family - Some of them make me angry, some of them just make me sad. I love my grandads very much but I wish they wouldn't put such pressure on me. My aunt needs to learn to mind her own business.

Water - Why is it that the second you get remotely near Dubai any water becomes repulsive? I've been drinking ribena the whole time.

Missing People - Yes, I am on the other side of the world, and this probably will entail that I will be out of the loop for a while as it were and miss out on things. Which is a bit shit, but there we go. I miss people whereever I am in the world, so I might as well stop worrying about it.

No comments: