Thursday 11 December 2008

Animal Epilating Holiday

Hello there. It's Thursday.



Holiday - Well, sort of. Well, not really. I'm sort of going on a not-really holiday. There will be sun, and I will burn. I will spend lots of money on stupid things and I will eat a lot of terrible, terrible food. Despite this, I get to see my mummy and daddy, so it's not all bad.

Christmas - Oh yes, it's rapidly approaching! I hope you've got all your Christmas shopping done... because I have! Muahahaha

Animals - I have been a variety of animals this week, including: a dinosaur, a snail, a giraffe, a dog, a cat and a reindeer.



Epilating - The necessary evil. Oh, the horror, even my numbed nerves in my legs aren't too happy about the experience.

Packing - Another necessary holiday evil. I wouldn't mind so much if I had actually packed a lot, but I had to jump on my suitcase to close it and I've only packed 7 days worth of clothes and two pairs of shoes - that's it! The rest is presents yet my suitcase is ridiculously heavy.

Leaving - I don't want to go. I like being here, and I hate to think of all the things that will be going on without me that I'm going to miss out on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be really boring until you get back, don't worry!

And enjoy it like a holiday! Even if it's a not-really holiday!

Woop! And don't forget the tim-tams! There should be millions of space in your suitcase on the way back after all those presents are out, so fill it with those chocolately biscuity goodness!