Tuesday 23 December 2008

Mistletoes

I had a pedicure today (sorry Sarah) and my feet are all beautiful. I wanted to put Christmas trees on them, but they didn't do that which was a shame. I got slightly bruised by the chair but apart from that it was lovely.

After this we went to the cinema, where my mum and I were given the wrong tickets so we missed the beginning of our film. We came out to discover that in the film my brother and dad had been watching some idiot had set off a fire extinguisher so the whole room was filled with smoke which stung their eyes. We did a lot of complaining and got a refund and free tickets to come again, but that's not really the point. Just remember to complain, everyone - you will get free stuff!

I'm not a fan of stereotypes, but I think the Australian one is pretty much spot on. 'Nice-but-dim' doesn't really apply... I'd say less of the nice, more of the dim.

After the cinema fandango I made a cheesecake with my cousin. We ended up with a ridiculous amount of cheese in our hair, on the walls, on the floor, and probably on the ceiling too. We'll see if it's nice or not tomorrow... Christmas Eve!

No comments: