Wednesday 17 December 2008

Brian

As my facebook status said indicated, I am being stalked by a cat called Brian.

It's true. Brian is a very skinny tabby who I have named Brian after Brian Ferry. He's got shifty green eyes and he's sort of a black and ginger tabby colour. Anyway... he has been hanging around our garden since Sunday when we spoke to him for a bit and gave him a bit of attention. Ever since he's been in our garden, sleeping on the chairs and sitting on the barbecue!

Brian has also worked out how to open the back door, so we have to keep it locked all the time now. We can't leave any windows open because he keeps climbing in the windows. If he can't work out a sneaky way to get in, after about half an hour he starts meowing constantly.

I think he's wonderful, but my mum doesn't want him in because she doesn't want him pissing everywhere. Fair enough, I suppose, but Brian is a genius among cats and incredibly cute as well, so I say he should be able to come and go as he pleases.

No comments: