Tuesday 16 December 2008

Allergic to Christmas

I think I'm allergic to Christmas...trees.

This is not surprising really, because I do have hayfever all year round, as well as a dust allergy. Usually we have a fake tree, and the dust off that makes me sneeze. Merry Christmas, Rhinitus! But this year we bought a real tree off a woman who I swear was Yoko Ono, and the real tree makes me sneeze as well! So maybe it's not hayfever or dust, maybe it's just Christmas trees in general... or Yoko Ono.

The beautiful new tree has been sprayed a lot and shaked about as if it were a polaroid picture. No spiders in there (I'm in Australia at the moment by the way - more on this to come, I'm sure) no way, no way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It depends, is the christmas tree itself made up of hundreds of multicoloured plasticine balls? If so, probably Yoko Ono.