Thursday 4 December 2008

Sabrina the Christmas Rap

I can't believe it's December already...

I would like to point out that for some reason I must have been a bit deliriously happy because instead of 3 of each, I wrote 3 yays, and then 1 nays and 2 nays that were actually good things... stupidly... oh well, they've been moved. It's an extra-optimistic one this week, to make up for last week!



Essays - I got 2:1s for both my first essays, now let's see how we can get some 1:1s going on... that would be nice. Also, I've just finished the plan for my next essay, which is good so all I need to do now is make up some words and we're hot to trot!

Christmas - It is soon. Within the month, that is. In 21 days, that is. Yep! I've been wearing a santa hat pretty much constantly this week. I intend to continue this festive habit until my hair becomes positively Tina Turner-esque in appearance.

90s Rap - It's all good. I've been washing up today to a bit of De La Soul and Sugar Hill Gang. It's all good. I can ignore the misogynistic slurs, they're some funky songs.

Johnny Depp - Aside from the obvious talents he is an incredibly good actor. I highly recommend 'Benny & Joon' which I have just discovered is on YouTube! The whole film!

Sabrina - George and I have just watched 3 hours of Sabrina. That's right - 3 hours. I know, I know... we're too cool. Happy Bobunk by the way!


Christmas - I will be far away and missing everyone ever-so.

No comments: