Thursday 15 May 2008

Tings

Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again, as OK Go would say.

Pots of tea - Yes, on a similar theme to last week's 'green tea', but just as good. Sarah and I have just had a pot of tea and it was lovely. It's a handy way to drink ye's allt more tea - but without having to get up!

Palmistry - I've been reading up on it, because I've wanted to for ages. It is so interesting! Incase you wondered: I've got a strong heart line. I've still got a lot to learn, but I've got big plans, that's all I shall say. I'll definately keep you posted!

Ting Tings - They really do call me Stacey... and it really isn't my name!

Sex and the City -Ahh! I want to see the film! Even though I doubt anyone I know will want to go with me... except maybe my mum... nah, I'm not that desperate. How wrong would that be?!

The ukulele - a damn cool instrument. Fact. We've been learning how to play Postcards from Italy by Beirut... and we're pretty amazing to be honest. If you don't know the song, give it a listen.




Happy Thursday!

No comments: