Thursday 22 May 2008

Mulberry Bush

Here we go round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush...


Pushing Daisies - A new programme - if you haven't seen it yet then I highly recommend it! It's about a blokie who can bring dead things back to life when he touches them but then when he touches them again they go back to being dead! There's also some pies, crazy old mermaids and Anna Friel wears some pretty dresses.



2 Cups of Tea - It's the new cup of tea!

The Eurovision Song Contest - Oh yes, it's coming. Camp eurotrash at it's best. I love it.

Skype
- A marvellous thing which has actually been around for a long long time but I never really thought about it until recently. It's great! I can see far away people! And talk! For free! How very cool.

Cute Things
- This picture is like the 'Where's Wally' of the doormouse world.


That's about all I can think of at the moment. All nice things, I hope you'll agree.

Have a lovely Thursday.

No comments: