Thursday 29 May 2008

Jeudi?!

C'est Jeudi mon petit poulets! Voila...!

The Return of the Fergus - Guess who's back... back again? Fergy's back... La la la... I describe how wonderful it is to know that he's back.

Underwater Sculptures - 'ave a ganders at these beautiful but actually quite terrifying sculptures by an artist called James de Caires Taylor. Apparently, "The sculpture proposes growth, chance, and natural transformation. It shows how time and environment impact on and shape the physical body." I would love to go scuba diving here one day.

Rain - It's been raining a lot lately. Especially today. Ignoring the fact that all my shoes have holes in and the whole 'getting drenched on the way to work' thing, I actually love rain. I like being in nice snuggly warm houses or in a car when it's raining and you can see the cold and darkness but know that you're safe in an isolated cocoon. Rain also gives a good excuse for wearing wellies!

Planning Trips - Summer's here, despite the weather, and the people I love are all coming back... that means lots of fun summery trips!

Lucia Holm - I think I'll make a whole new post about this one. Lots of pretty pictures involved.

Casanova - Ohhhhhhhh what a programme! We watched it yesterday and it's bloody great. David Tennant tarting around in pretty clothes... yes, it is as good as it sounds.

No comments: