Thursday 8 May 2008

Things I Love Thursday

I’m testing this out, so bear with me. These are some things I’ve been diggin' this week…


Mystery Jets – The marvellous band I went to see the other day with Emilybits and Sarah. My favourite Mystery Jets song was ‘Purple Prose’, but now I’m teetering in favour of ‘Hand-Me Down’. What perfectly lovely young men they are. Nice trous!

La Soleil – As much as an autumn fan as I am, I still can’t help but look forward to the summer. The increasing daylight reminds me of what’s yet to come. I have a feeling it’s going to be a very good summer indeed.

Green Tea – A few months ago, I drank a lot of green tea. So much that I only had one cup of normal tea a day (I know! Madness!) Then I sort of got out of the habit of drinking it and started just having normal tea. Hopefully the summer will bring me the desire to be healthy I require in order to swap my normal tea for green tea, because it really is ridiculously good for you (to oishii desu.)

Legs – Ok, it’s spring. The sun’s out and about. I only have 3 pairs of trousers. I think this may mean that it’s high time to get my pins out. This will involve several painful processes including going to Primark to stock up on tights, but it’s so worth it. My legs are one of the only parts of my body I don’t want to hack off and throw in the bin.

Kate Bush“And every time it rains… you’re hear in my head… like the sun’s coming out…. I just know that something good is going to happen, but I don’t know when. But just saying it can even make it happen…” -- 'Cloudbursting', a truly beautiful song accompanied by a truly bizarre video.

Scheduled Post Publishing - If it were not for this new Blogger feature, this post would not be here with you today! I am actually probably at work at the moment, but I thought I'd take advantage of 'scheduled post publishing' which lets you write blogs to be published at a later date. Nifty, yeah?

Bank Holiday - Hooray for bank holidays! Those that us that work at banks are grateful to whoever's idea it was!

Things I love Thursday - Optimism is a wonderful thing.

No comments: