Saturday 3 May 2008

The Start of Something Big

I've just discovered something very interesting: an old blog post of mine featuring the very first signs of Sophie's obsession with large font. Thankfully, I've calmed down on the bold and italic usage, but it's nice to see where and when it sort of originated from. I had no idea!

Really, this should be in a museum, but I'll let you read it...


"'Just Realised'


...no, not that everyone I know someday will die, but how gross the green is on this page. Sorry about that. Honestly, it looked better when I changed it. Now I'm not sure if I can be bothered to change it back.

I might just download some more music, have a gander at christmas pressies for people and have a nice cup of tea. Sounds tea-lovely.

Unless I get round to that philosophy essay...

...those guys find it laughable, and frankly so do I.

Also, it's only a 'z' if it's the American spelling, isn't it? So in Englishland we say 'realised' with an 's' for 'scarf'... or 'Sophie'... or 'syphillis'... or 'spring onion'... or 'Shakespeare'. So, yes, those are the first words that I could think of the began with 's'."

...Fascinating.

No comments: