Friday 16 November 2007

Away from Work

Yes! I've finally finished working at that dreadful place where I had to get up at 6.30am and got home at 5.30pm. I know it doesn't sound that bad, but trust me, it was. I'm exhausted.

Being a P.A is a fun job. My favourite part was getting to cover objects with those tiny post-its and making them look like fish with papery yellow scales. God I was bored.

Organising other peoples lives makes you more organised yourself. You get used to talking on the phone to people you don't know, and writing lists and filing things, and I've started doing more stuff like that at home to.

I'm going to get a bookshelf like this one:



Just because it's cool. I don't think I have enough books to do that though, so I'm going to have to start buying books because of their spine colours and not their literary merit. But you know, nothing wrong with judging a book by it's cover.

It's a bit worrying - there seems to be a child about to jump off that shelf.

No comments: