Monday 29 October 2007

Back to Work


This morning my train was delayed by an hour. It was rather rubbish.

So I lost an hour of work and had to sit on the floor because a shifty looking bloke was eating biscuits really messily on the only bench.

Oh well.
So obviously I was quite pissed off when I got on the train, and even more pissed off when a different shifty looking bloke sat opposite me listening to music really loudly on his iPod.
After a while of listening to the annoying music, I realised it was none other than the lovely Kate Nash! So, as 'Mariella' starts playing... I stare directly at him and start singing the lyrics, "She got some pritt-stick and she glued her lips together so she never had to speak..." and carried on until he gave me a really weird look and just carried on looking out the window.
What a bastard.
I got off at the next station anyway but I pissed him off sufficiently to alleviate my mood somewhat. Displacement is a wonderful thing.

No comments: