Sunday 18 November 2007

Burberry's New Bitches

Oh my goodness. I've just seen a Burberry ad, and guess who was in it... Mr Patrick Wolf! So I did some snooping around and I found out that the new Burberry campaign has got several young british musicians modelling in it! Some people from Larrikin Love, The View and The Paddingtons. I'm not sure which people to be exact, but it's probably not the ugly ones.


She gets around a bit, that Agyness Deyn. 'The new Kate Moss?' Isn't every new english model called that? I'll believe it when I see it.

Also, why isn't Kate Moss in this ad? Seems a bit silly for her not to be in it, but I suppose that would make it too much of a 'freak show' if she was in it as well as all these musicians.

I don't like this photo on the right. Agyness Deyn looks like a stunned goat.

It's a bit odd seeing Patrick Wolf all toned down. That might be what seems wrong with it, they look like lovely Burberry ads as usual, but he loses his oddball charm and becomes more of a Burberry-wearing toff. He's got a toffy face, I reckon, but it's usually off-set by the madness of his usual attire.

























Having said that, I have nothing but admiration for anyone who can wear this and get away with it. He is amazing. The best live gig I've ever been to.

I've got a lot of time for a man who wears body glitter.

No comments: