Monday 31 March 2008

El-Em-En-Oh-Pee

If I could divert your attention for a moment to the lovely Cissy M's not-so-lovely blog, where she makes the following observations on my blog:

  • I have mentioned David Bowie and Eddie Izzard possibly more than once, and I 'would' both of them
  • I exaggerate certain words* or phrases by making the font bigger
  • I ramble
Now, not only is this very astute of Cissy M, but it's also very entertaining for me. I did consider not bothering to write anything new today, and just cut and paste this lovely paragrah:

"DAVID BOWIE. That actually has nothing to do with what I want to talk about, but every paragraph should start with David Bowie, because, frankly, I WOULD. EDDIE IZZARD is another person who I PROBABLY WOULD, because he’s an EXECUTIVE TRANSVESTITE, which is my favourite type of TRANSVESTITE."



No-one would know the difference. To be fair, this example is more like the way I talk in person than the way I write. I appreciate it none the less. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Procreation is the queerest form of Tony Slattery. Get thee to a cattery.

Thank you Cissy M, I love you you crazed whore!

* They're not capital letters, (I would never piss all over English grammar in such a way!) they're different font sizes. And they're staying. So there.

No comments: