Sunday 11 April 2010

10 Awesome Scenes

Now I'm not saying that these are the best, or even my favourite scenes in cinematic history... I just think these scenes are amongst some of the many awesome that films have to offer, and you could do a worse than to gobble them all up with your eyes and ears like a turkey starved of pop-culture.

1. The Graduate - "ELAAAAIIINNNNEEEE!!"



2. Annie Hall - "Honey, there's a spider in your bathroom the size of a Buik"



3. My Best-Friend's Wedding - 'I Say A Little Prayer' Scene



4. The Seven Year Itch - 'Chopsticks Scene'



5. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - 'Bat Country Scene'



6. High Fidelity - 'Track One Side Ones Scene'



7. Hard Day's Night - "Smoke-screen of Bourgeois Cliches" / 'If I Fell Scene'



8. Romeo + Juliet - 'Drag Mercutio Scene'



9. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind - "Am I Ugly?"



10. Meet Me In St. Louis - 'The Trolley Song'

No comments: