Monday 23 March 2009

Back With A Vengeance

I know I haven't done one of these for ages, but you know... I forgot about them, and then I remembered and couldn't be bothered quite frankly, Mr. Shankley!

So... what's rocking and what's shockin? What's bitchin' and what's itchin'? What's awesome and what's... shit?


Easter - Well, not actually Easter, but the holidays have begun! Everyone is off uni, and now it's only a matter of time before Fergus is back too!

Money - I'm working lots while I'm on holiday, so hopefully I'll have a bit of spare money, because work = money!

Summer - I have plans for summer, and I like making plans and I also like summer so hoorah for everything!



Work - I'm working lots. It's tiring.

Ukulele - Dent May is cool.

Dust - Makes me sneeze. I'm allergic to it, and it's everywhere... even if you're uber clean.

No comments: