Thursday 22 January 2009

More Than

I couldn't be bothered to save this for Valentine's Day, since Valentine's day is a massive load of bollocks.

This website is pretty cool. People send in statements like "I love you more than ___" and they put them into little coloured hearts. Simple, yet sweet.

Some of my favourites include, "I love you more than..."
  • An empty kitchen sink
  • Pickles
  • When chapstick actually works
  • Harry loved Sally
  • The miles between us
  • Perfect grammar
  • Wearing mittens
  • Monkey poo
  • Chewie loves Han Solo
  • That satisfying bzzzzssshhh sound from a slinky
  • Your Mom
  • The sock monkey version of you
  • Jesus does
  • Earth's natural resources
  • Watching a House marathon
  • Keeping my nose warm in your furry face
  • The first cup of tea in the morning
  • Boobies

No comments: