Thursday 13 November 2008

Phones & Wellies

Hey there... Where ya from? ...Come here often? ...Alrighty then...


Wellies - The season of the wellies is upon us... and it's a marvellous, puddle-splashingly-fun thing indeed.

Writing - Writing essays that is. Ok, so not writing essays, but specifically writing essays about things that I'm interested in. It's a novel thing to be able to write about something I like and actually have it count towards something. I'm currently writing an essay on 'Daddy' and 'Lady Lazarus' by Sylvia Plath. She's a fascinating lady.

On a similar writing vein, I'm very pleased with myself as my article was put in the student newspaper at my university. It's the most dreadfully boring article ever, but it's a start. Now I can start writing some decent stuff people might actually want to read!

Holiday Plans - Well, sort of. I haven't had a proper holiday for ages I realised the other day. That's what happens when everyone you love lives so far away. Nevertheless, I'm very excited and plan to visit people very soon!


Listing
- That's right - writing lists. I've been listing a lot lately. It always seems to start happening at crazy times when I'd much rather be stabbing someone in the eye with my pencil than writing with it.

Phones - Keep breaking, and it's a bit rubbish.

Time - It's this time of the year that often gets forgotten - people are just waiting for Christmas and New Year so they forget to live in the present. I'm very guilty of this, mainly because I love Christmas, but I'll try and work on it this year, and have a happy November!

No comments: