Monday 17 November 2008

Necessary Windows

Thought it was time to do a wordier blog… because I felt like it…

I’m stressed out with my vest out*, and feel the need to cheer myself up because I'm all sad like but I’m not really sure how. This is odd.

Ok, I’m listening to Jump Around by House of Pain and I’ve noticed a 20% improvement, which is significant really. It's a fun song, with a cheeky hint of aggression. I came to get down, I came to get down, so get out of your seat and jump around.

So now I’ve decided that I intend this particular post to be some sort of blog homage to Virginia Woolf, even though she sucks harder than a monkey on a toffee. I’m the cream of the crop, I rise to the top. That is in the sense that it’s not so much got a plot, or even very much content, but it’s purely about the stream of thought and the present moment… enjoy the ride folks - that’s what Virginia Woolf says! Jump up, jump up and get down.

"I look through my window so bright, I see the stars come out tonight." Who uttered these immortal words? Was it: a) Virginia Woolf b) Iggy Pop? Of course it was Iggy Pop you fool of a crumpet! Any salty bugger will tell you that. The point, not that I seem to be making any, being that it could easily have been either. Virgina Woolf likes looking out windows. Cue venn-diagram:



That hasn't really cheered me up, but atleast we've all learnt something from this experience. Questions? Comments? STIs?

Just don’t give me shit… ‘cause I know that you’re full of it.

Word up.
Peace out.
Trousers down.

*As opposed to ‘chest’… that would be rude! And cold!

No comments: