Thursday 19 June 2008

Schokolade

Bonjour, et bienvenue à choses j'adore jeudi!


Chocolate - Maybe it's hormones, but I've been needing more than the average amount of chocolate today and yesterday. Not that I'm complaining. Yom yom yom...

Richard & Judy - Well, maybe just Judy... well, maybe just the Book Club...

Gay Marriage - California legalised gay marriage on Tuesday and since then loads of couples have been getting married, including the very cute Del Martin and Phyllis Lyon who are 87 and 84 respectively - they have been together for 55 years.

Cluedo - ...is cool.

Last Names - At my job I'm constantly dealing with people in databases or writing letters, but I get to see a lot of names everyday, and occasionally you'll find a really funny or interesting one. A few examples of last names from this week are: Heffer, Hymen and Bowie. I may reveal more later.

Spaghetti - I'm sorry if you don't find it interesting, but I'm about to make some and I'm incredibly excited about the whole thing.

No comments: