Thursday 5 June 2008

Purple Roof

Hey HEY hey! I've only got 40 minutes left to post this, so I better be quick...



Custard Creams - Because they're yummers... and I'd forgotten just how yummers they were.

Daisy - The hamster that just gets better. She's just jumped off her wheel after trying to run on top of her wheel and falling off. She's insane and beautiful. And she's got wings on her bum.

Purple Trousers - I went shopping today. Admittedly it was to get Fergus a birthday present, but I ended up only getting purple trousers. They're probably too small because I didn't try them on, but I don't care they were £6. Speaking of which, Primark had a disappointing array of underwear today - shame on them!

The Roof - We've been sitting on the roof today! It's scary because I keep thinking the roof will fall in at any point, and George kept throwing stone in the window (possibly forgetting that it was, in fact, our house) but it was nice a sunny and a fun place to sit. Even if it does smell a bit. But that was probably just George.

Birthdayness - Oh yes indeedy... it's my birthday veeeery soon and it's very exciting! I will be 19 years young!

Woop woop! That's it for now. See you bye byes!

No comments: