Thursday 26 June 2008

Ladybird Transmitted Infection

Hello dears... it's Thursday again... but how do we get to the sofa?


Vegan Brownies - Gosh they're yummy. I made some yesterday and they were truly fantastic if I say so myself. I don't like eggs and I don't cook with them - they're just really icky. I'll only eat them if I don't know they're there and if I've made the food myself then I know it's there. But my marvellous vegan brownies are always better than normal brownies, with no added ickyness!

Cissy M - She's back, you know. It's also her birthday soon.

Subway -They're just sandwiches... so why are they so damn nice? If they're laced with LSD, I don't care.

Inspiration - Other peoples inspiration, to be exact. Flickr is one of my favourite sites purely because I like to look at weird and pretty things.

Ladybird STIs - Bizarre but true. And also quite hilarious. Apparently ladybirds can be rather promiscuous! Dirty bitches.

New Ideas - George already knows this idea, because he just made me tell him because he's sat next to me, but I've got an idea for next week's Things I Love Thursday. It might happen, it might not. That's all I shall say.

I don't feel like there's been much bloggage from me since last week, but I suppose that's a good thing because it either means I have more of a life or I'm getting more sleep. Woop.

No comments: