Monday 2 June 2008

Nifty Jazz

I’ve found some nifty jazz on the internet lately, and I just though I’d share it with you… because I’m nice like that.

Typo Personalities – A couple of very cool dudes run around correcting grammar. I like their style, and am considering doing a bit of guerilla grammar myself.

Pirate's Booty - "An ex-Jack Sparrow spills on life at the Magic Kingdom". Pretty cool - I always wondered about the character actors at Disney. I used to want to be one... not sure which one... which one would you be?

PostSecret - Apparently not as many people know about it as I thought. It's rather addictive.

He Took a Polaroid Every Day, Until the Day He Died - Very sad but very interesting.

Colorstrology - This is jazzy, if you're into astrology. I'm not generally into astrology, but this seemed quite interesting. Here's what mine said, "Dramatic. Creative. Sensitive. You are enormously creative and are inspiring to watch and be around. You have your own way of thinking and of doing things. You come across as self-assured and powerful. You tend to have a strong point of view, so it's important to cultivate flexibility and ease when dealing with others. Your personal colour blends greatness with humility." Sounds nothing like me to be honest!

No comments: